My point? We made changes. (I worry about putting lots of pictures of food in my blog, but hey, we eat three times a day - at LEAST - so it is a part of our lives...hard to find the right mix.)
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
My Pantry Today!
Isn't it pretty? There are spices, and beans (pinto, navy, northern), rice and of course, the Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Satisfying and ready...well, ready to cook but still...hunger is not going to come to my door any time soon!
And here is the kitchen cabinet corner (almost wasted space if I didn't fill it like this!) I love it because it is a grandma corner! Besides the oatmeal and beans and barley, there is also sugar, Splenda and flour. Gotta have that stuff to bake cookies for the grandkids!
My point? We made changes. (I worry about putting lots of pictures of food in my blog, but hey, we eat three times a day - at LEAST - so it is a part of our lives...hard to find the right mix.)
My point? We made changes. (I worry about putting lots of pictures of food in my blog, but hey, we eat three times a day - at LEAST - so it is a part of our lives...hard to find the right mix.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such adorable containers! :)
ReplyDelete