Monday, January 16, 2012

DO NOT LOOK AT THIS!

I hesitate to post this photo...because I do not like to look at it.  I am THRILLED that I have lost 24 pounds since this day, so I do not look like this today - but it FEELS like I still look like this.  I hope to write this for my own encouragement and help.  Maybe one day it will bring help to others.  Today, I am 51 years old.  I should put this dress on and try to recreate this pose with the scarf and the necklace. <grin> Cannot wait to see it.
Here is my quote for today - I wrote this: Acknowledge.  Obese is obese.  Fat is fat. Too much is too much.  Indulgence is indulgence.  It is NOT OK to lie about it. RA (added 1 23 12...I can't find the dress...is it in Peru? don't know)

No comments:

Post a Comment