Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I have added a new "ate"!!!


In case you haven't been to the beginning of this blog - you need to know what I have done.  First of all, I have made some rules for myself (My Mandates).  Then, I made a list that I review regularly - (Motivate).  Then I made a book to write everything that I eat and my exercise (Notate).  Here before you is a repeat of the Mandates ... with the new one added SATURATE!!!!

The MANDATES

Ambulate: walk every day
Hydrate:
drink lots of water
Veggi-tate:
eat more veggies - less meat
CUP-ulate:
one cup at a time, wait one hour, if hungry, eat one more cup, wait...etc
Regulate:
no food after 7 PM - clear liquids only (broth, diet 7-Up, water, tea)
Circumnavigate
: avoid Fast-Food! If it cannot be avoided, then only order one small thing
Innovate: (change) eat higher fiber - whole grains
Anticipate:
visualize success
Celebrate:
 a.) life in general, b.) successes - without food
Motivate:
review goals, rules, write/copy words of encouragement to self
Notate:
 write down food eaten, exercise accomplished and actual weight
Formulate:
plan meals, plan snacks, plan for parties, plan for dinners out, PLAN!!!
Abbreviate: smaller plates and dishes
Saturate: do NOT “go hungry” (when hungry, eat one cup, wait an hour)

2 comments:

  1. There are a LOT of them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. just added one more - eliminate...the stuff from the kitchen that you shouldn't have. However, as a wife and mother, that is not always completely possible...I mean, one HAS to have gummy bears and Nana cookies if one has children, and then hubbies have their own food things that call our names...

    ReplyDelete